13. Elizabeth Anne Walker provides transformational education in Neurolinguistics Programming, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and Natural Therapies to Customers.
14. Elizabeth Anne Walker does not offer is products or services to people under the age of 18 years. The relevant time for determining a potential Customer’s age is at the time of paying the upfront fees required by these terms and conditions.
15. The services provided by Elizabeth Anne Walker are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to counselling, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
16. The Customer agrees that Elizabeth Anne Walker may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific purpose of reminding the Customer of their own, previously provided, intentions. If discussing personal issues may result in a risk to the Customer, then the Customer must disclose this prior to engaging the services of Elizabeth Anne Walker.
17. The Customer warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by Elizabeth Anne Walker.
18. Elizabeth Anne Walker acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence.
19. Elizabeth Anne Walker will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Customer information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence, unless legally compelled to do so.
20. The Customer requests the services at his or her own risk. Elizabeth Anne Walker will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from Elizabeth Anne Walker.
21. The Customer agrees that any strategies implemented by Elizabeth Anne Walker remain the intellectual property of Elizabeth Anne Walker and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
22. It is the responsibility of the Customer that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Elizabeth Anne Walker by the Customer will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the services of the Company.
23. The Customer is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and directions to Elizabeth Anne Walker. Elizabeth Anne Walker will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
24. Elizabeth Anne Walker reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any task if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Customer. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of Elizabeth Anne Walker and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by Elizabeth Anne Walker.
25. Elizabeth Anne Walker makes no guarantee or warranties, either express or implied, outside of that required by Australian Consumer Law.